Feel like the alarm clock always comes too soon? When you get a good night’s sleep, you’ll improve your health and your mood.Let’s Get Started
- Category Well-Being
- Effort Medium
- Active Users 7930
- Completed Programs 564
Get a good night's sleep
It's hard to have a good day without a good night's sleep. When you take these steps to sleep better, you'll feel more alert, efficient and energetic.
The steps you'll take
- Rate your sleep and find out how to improve it
- Identify how stress affects your body—and let it go
- Listen to a relaxing sleep meditation before bed
- Do physically and mentally stimulating activities
- Come up with a plan that will help you sleep better
By the end of the program...
You'll know what's been keeping you from getting a good night's rest. And you'll have a plan to improve the quality and duration of your sleep so that you can feel energized to take on the day.Let’s Get Started